We believe that every child should have a good home. At Next Stage Fostering, it’s our mission to make that happen in towns all over the Northwest.
We work closely with local governments in towns like Warrington to raise awareness of foster care in the area, so that amazing people like you might take the first step in transforming a child’s life for the better.
Well-connected to Manchester and Liverpool and with a high rate of home-ownership, Warrington is an ideal location for families to grow together.
While there are plenty of happy families in Warrington, there are also many children in need of foster care.
And we need people like you to change that.
What types of fostering placements are available in Warrington?
We work with Placements North West to offer a range of placement types for potential foster carers in Warrington. They include:
- Short-term foster care — Anything from an overnight stay to a few months.
- Long-term foster care — Taking care of a child until they are 18 or over.
- Emergency foster care — Taking in a child who can’t be looked after their family for the time being due to an unforeseen issue.
- Short breaks for disabled children — A specialised scheme that enables disabled children to enjoy short breaks with foster families.
- Support care — Foster carers offer families support by providing part-time care to children.
The benefits of fostering in Warrington
When you become a foster carer in Warrington, you could earn between £295 to £495 per week per child to cover both the child’s maintenance cost and your fee for caring for them.
You’ll also receive support from local social workers, who can provide help and guidance when you need it.
You could have what it takes
You don’t need lots of qualifications to become a foster carer: there’s no exam that you need to pass to qualify to help a child. The best foster carers we’ve worked with have all shared the same qualities: patience, a sense of humour, and a great deal of love to share.
To become a foster carer, please contact our office on 01204 201203 or send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org and a member of our team can answer any questions you may have.