Next Stage for Fostering was established to provide a high quality service to Local Authorities. The main aim of the agency is to provide children and young people with exceptionally well matched foster placements which will meet their individual needs.
Next Stage for Fostering assess, support, supervise and train our Foster Carers to the highest standard so they are able to provide 1st class foster placements for children and young people.
Next Stage for Fostering is a registered provider with Placements North West and offers a range of placement types which include:
- Respite placements
- Emergency/Unplanned placements
- Short term placements
- Long term placements
- Staying put placements
- Siblings placements
- Parent and child placements
- Adult parent and child placements
- Solo/Complex/Therapeutic need placements
- Step Down/Transitional Care placements
- Placements for children with disabilities
- Placements for trafficked and Unaccompanied Asylum Seeking children
- Placements for young people on remand.
Next Stage for Fostering forms part of the Next Stage Group who are established providers to Local Authorities covering the following services:
- Next Stage ‘A Way Forward’ providing community and residential provision for vulnerable adults with complex needs.
- Next Stage ‘Youth Development’ providing residential and community support for 16 to 21 year olds.
- Next Stage ‘4 life’ Children’s homes providing support to children/young people with complex needs, aged 8 to 18 year olds.