You already make a huge contribution to Next Stage in helping us to look after the needs of our service users.
Our growth plans mean that we need more like-minded people to join us. If you know someone through your personal or professional network who shares your qualities and values and you think they will be a success here, recommend them to us and you will receive a £50 One4all gift card which can be used in over 22,000 outlets, after they have successfully passed their probation.
How to Refer
It is important that we help new people to apply and that they enjoy a positive joining experience, so please follow the steps below:
- Confirm with your friend/colleague that they are happy for you to pass on their details
- Read through the Terms and Conditions to ensure you understand how the scheme works and how it applies to you and the person you are referring.
Terms & Conditions
- The current scheme is effective as of 01/01/2016.
- This scheme is only open to Next Stage employees and any submissions outside of this will be deemed as gifts.
- Referrals must be submitted at the beginning of the recruitment process, prior to any interviews being arranged for the candidate.
- You may not claim for anyone who applied directly to Next Stage prior to your referral.
- You may not claim for anyone who was introduced by a Recruitment Agency prior to your referral.
- Where the same candidate is introduced by more than one person, only the first application received will qualify for a reward payment.
- You will only be entitled to receive a payment for recommending a temporary/bank employee if the employee becomes permanent with the business.
- This scheme is non-contractual and discretionary.
- In the event of any disputed payments, following all reasonable checks, the decision of the company will be final.
Anyone who is currently employed or contracted to Next Stage can recommend a person for a role, except in the following circumstances:
- You are a Director or part of the Management Team of the business.
- You are currently serving your notice period and/or will have left Next Stage when the payment is due (permanent staff only).
- You are involved with the recruitment for the vacancy, or the person being recommended would be working for you directly or indirectly.
Payments will be made following the person successfully completing their probation period.