We are totally committed to providing a high standard of care for children, young people and excellent support to Foster Carers.
Our commitment to you includes: –
- Highly skilled, friendly and approachable staff team.
- Allocation of a key supervising social worker who will support you all the way and offer quality supervision.
- Access to a social worker 24 hours a day – 365 days a year – so you are never on your own.
- A responsive family support team which offers individual support to Foster Carers and individual time with children and young people.
- A wide range of events and group activities for our looked after children, Foster Carers and birth children throughout the year.
- Allocation of a foster carer mentor.
- Access to a psychologist.
- Training Department which is recognised as a National College for Education and Training. Training will be provided at every stage of your fostering career.
- Training and support for ‘children who foster’.
- Foster carer handbook which comprehensively covers policies, procedures and guidance, legal information and insurance details.
- Excellent payment and rewards.
- Respite payment/respite support for when you need some time off.
- Membership to Fostering Network.
- Expertise from across the Next Stage Group